Wednesday 25 August 2010

Typical Student

So this time next month, I'll be happily back in the land of Southampton. It's been four months since I was last there properly, and I'm extremely excited to see everyone again. Freshers Week round two is going to be exceptionally messy, and with the knowledge of doing it once already, my friends and I are going to have a blast.

I love a drink as much as the next person, and there are times when you go out, and you just want to get absolutely trashed. I haven't been like that since I left in May, mainly because my friends are home aren't interested in that sort of thing, so I guess I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an alcoholic, and I certainly do not have a problem, but hey, having a few cheeky drinks with your friends is always a good thing, right?

I'm not counting down the days, because I love being at home and seeing my family and friends, but I know that by the beginning of September, I'll be eagerly awaiting for the 19th September to arrive, the day where I'll be reunited with the Southy girls.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment