Saturday 14 August 2010

Hello New York

So in just under 4 months, I'll be heading to the beautiful city of New York. Along with my Uni lecturers and course mates, we will be spending three days in the City that never sleeps. I'm so incredibly excited as I've always wanted to go to America, and New York is my favourite place of all time! My friend and I have already planned everything that we are going to be doing, the places we will visit, and the things we are going to buy. Marc Jacobs, the Sex and the City Tour, Legally Blonde and the Statue of Liberty are just a few things we'll be experiencing. I'm forever counting down the days until the 2nd December arrives, and I know I'll be as excited then, as I was when I was a little kid waiting for Santa to arrive! You know what they say, "Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York!" Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment