Thursday 26 August 2010

Come Dine With Me

I have a huge love for Come Dine With Me, and I try to tune in and watch it as much as I possibly can. It's hilarious, embarrassing, brilliant and just so light hearted. The narrator, Dave Lamb, is an actual legend and never fails to make me laugh out loud. Even though I'm not particularly interested in cooking myself, I've always had a soft spot for different cooking programmes, and this has to be my all time favourite. It has to be said, there are all sorts of people that star on this, but I honestly think it just makes it even funnier to sit and watch. There are moments when you just want to hide behind your hands, and others when you just want to cry with laughter. It'd be a fantastic opportunity to go onto the show myself (if I was a good cook, I don't think pasta and ice cream would quite cut it!), and it'd definitely be something to tell people for years to come! I've also watched Come Dine With Me Down Under, and although it's quite good, it really isn't a patch on our good ole Britain series! Here's to more episodes (I want some new ones to watch!)

1 comment:

  1. mmmm ice cream and pasta. I'll give you a 9 out of 10 because both taste amazing.

    I would have given you a 10 but I don't think they go well together.

    ReplyDelete