Wednesday 25 August 2010

Beautiful Barry M

I've been using Barry M Nail Varnish for ages now, and it's got to be one of the best brands I've ever used. They are only £2.95 for a bottle, or in some stores, 2 for £5. There is a huge variety of different colours, so you're bound to find something you love, or something that will go beautifully with your outfit. From bright blue, to dark purple, to neon orange, there really is something for everyone. I'll be the first in saying that when I bought my first varnish, I didn't really think it'd be THAT good, and that other brands such as Rimmel, Maybelline and Max Factor would definitely outshine Barry M, but I know when I'm wrong. I'm happy to admit that this is my all time favourite nail varnish, and I will most certainly be using it for a very long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment