Friday 13 August 2010

100% annoyance

I'm normally a pretty laid back person, and nothing really fazes me that much, however there are times when I just feel the need to sit down and write a bloody good rant. There are people out there that just grate on me; the things they do, the things they say, just them in general to be honest. It annoys the hell out of me when I go out of my way to do something nice, and they can't even be bothered to write back something worthwhile. It's almost like "oh i've heard it all before, I know how much everyone loves me". Please guys, take a step back and see what you are turning into. Another thing that riles me is cockiness, and smugness. Put them two together, and bloody hell, you've got a lethal combination!

I'm not going to name names, as that isn't what I'm about, but there's someone in particular that has this down to a T. They're on Twitter, and all of their followers pretty much worship the ground they walk on, and yes, they take the time to reply to most of them, and say thank you blah blah blah, but after a while, you can tell that they just can't be bothered! Excuse me, aren't we the ones that got you here? Made you become this particular person, and so famous and well known? Hmm, obviously not judging by the way you treat some of us.

I'm sorry guys, I'm in a bad mood now, and I hate posting blogs that are just rant mode, but it had to be done! I promise that tomorrow, I will be back to blogging my lovely and stress free blogs again! Ciao! xx

2 comments:

  1. I very much agree. I always think 'celebrity' gets to people's heads.
    I was so excited today when one of my makeup idols replied back to something I had written on her blog...it felt great and made me appreciate her that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know the feeling! I always reply to my comments and things, or I'll put aside 5 minutes if I'm busy. It's sad when people let the 'fame' get to their heads.

    x

    ReplyDelete