Sunday 22 August 2010

Celeb Rant: Cheryl Cole

So we've all heard the drama of Cheryl and Ashley Cole's broken down marriage, haven't we? If you haven't, seriously where have you been hiding? It's been plastered all over Magazines, Newspapers and even the Internet. Don't get me wrong, a marriage break up is obviously a hard thing to go through, but I do not want to hear all the gory details thank you! I don't care whether Cheryl is in two minds whether to divorce him, or that Ashley is out and about with other girls abroad. Seriously, does everyone think we have nothing better to talk and think about? I'm not one of these people that gets extremely excited when I see Cheryl on the front pages of a Magazine, or conducting Interviews. I've never been a fan of hers, and I don't think I ever will. I'm sorry to say, but there's just something so incredibly irritating about her.

Yes, she's fashionable. Yes, she's pretty, and yes she can 'sorta' sing. There are a handful of other Celebrities out there that are 10x better than her, yet they hardly ever get a look in. It seems to me that the whole world has gone Cheryl crazy, and they've all got on 'cheryl tinted' sunglasses. Please people, get a grip! Another thing, she really ISN'T the best judge on the X Factor, and sometimes, she don't half talk a load of rubbish. She cries over everything, and hugs people even when they don't need to be hugged! Sorry darling, we don't want to see you act like a loser. You are embarrassing, and if I'm being honest, I've always preferred Dannii Minogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment