Monday 16 August 2010

Style Crush: Victoria White


Victoria White, who is the Editor of Company Magazine, is a huge huge style icon. It doesn't matter what she wears, she always manages to make it look fabulous. Whether that be a chunky winter dress teamed with tights and boots, or a knee length skirt, blazer and heels, Victoria has the ability to look so beautiful. She's fashionable, gorgeous, super cute, and I also love the accessories that she wears with all her outfits. Yes, I know she has a great job, and with that job probably comes a lot of money, so she can afford big labels, but I totally look up to her, and basically, she's just a bit of a legend. If she wasn't so lovely, I'd be 100% jealous!


All photos are taken from the Company Website :)

3 comments:

  1. I love all of those 'What They Wore' features in... I wanna say Elle mag?! Everyone wears lovely clothes! Victoria White has such a versatile style in those photos!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance, please check out my dare you to wear challenge. I am challenging my subscribers to recreate a look from the derek lam fashion show (pics on my blog). I will be doing an updated post showing what everyone came up with.
    I am also currently having my August giveaway.

    funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah so do I! It's lovely to see what everyone wears in the Magazine Industry, and I adore Victoria White's fashion sense! X

    ReplyDelete