Friday 20 August 2010

Friday Favourites

I've never done this before, but have just seen this on daisybutter, so thought I'd give it a go!

Shopping
I haven't been shopping in a while, so I went this afternoon after work, and picked up the cutest pair of boots ever. They're light grey, with studs around the top, and just so adorable. I got them from Next, and they were only £22! Bargain, I say!


Receiving cute messages
I love people that send me messages out of the blue, the ones that really make me smile. They're totally unexpected, and I think they're the best. I got the nicest one recently, and I'm hoping it'll lead to something further for my career.


Gizzi Erskine
I've blogged about her before, but seriously, she's such a legend. I'm putting her on Friday Favourites because it's her birthday today, so happy birthday!! <3




Company Magazine/Website
Seeing my name on the Company Website, and my blog link. Amazing, gobsmacked, fantastic. That is all I can say to be honest.


Southampton Freshers Week
I've just been speaking to my Uni friends about Uni & Freshers Week, and I've just started to get insanely excited about going back. I've missed everyone and everything so freaking much, so all I can say is; bring on 19th September! <3

Cocktails
I haven't had one today, but does anyone want to make me a Sex on the Beach? Pretty please, with sugar and chocolate sprinkles on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment