Wednesday 11 August 2010

IKEA overload!

I am so excited, seriously! I moved into my new flat in Southampton last month with one other friend, and I can't wait to go back again and do a huge overhaul and completely decorate everything! My bedroom will be super cute when I'm finished with it, and I'm so psyched to go to IKEA and buy lots of sparkly and pretty things for my room. Living in a flat on my own with my friend is going to be pretty scary, but I'm just so excited to have my own place, and be 100% independant. Of course there are going to be bills, and rent, blah blah blah, but come on, how much fun is it going to be? My friends and I are all loving having our own place, and we've already made plans for all the parties, sleepovers and get togethers we are going to have when we're finally back at University. I love that I can now say I have a flat to call my own! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment