Tuesday 17 August 2010

Dress like a Celebrity for less.

Who doesn't want to look like their favourite celebrity? I for one love reading all about their latest outfits, and drooling over their designer shoes, dresses and especially their handbags. I'm sure I'm not the only girl that simply adores handbags, shoes and anything fashionable. It's times like these that I absolutely yearn to be incredibly rich, where I can afford labels such as L.K Bennett, Chanel, Gucci and so much more. My favourite celebrity outfits are Kate Winslet (the poster girl for making jeans and t-shirts look so fashionable), Jennifer Aniston (who never puts a foot wrong) and Gizzi Erskine (the girl that mixes punk with vintage & looks so gorgeous).

In this particular blog post, I'm going to review celebrity outfits, and see if I can find similar clothes for much much less! By the end of reading this, I'm sure you'll be looking just as gorgeous as the celebrities do!


Kate Winslet: In this particular photograph, Kate has teamed a simple pair of dark blue jeans with a plain black vest, and a grey and black blazer. This is probably one of the most easiest outfits to recreate, and at a fraction of the price that this one probably cost. You may not get something that's completely similar, but if you look around some of your favourite shops, then you are definitely bound to find something you like! After searching through a few of my most loved fashion websites, I think I've found some items that you'll love...



Jennifer Aniston: This is a pretty simple outfit, and Jen, once again, has managed to pull it off with elegance, style and femininity. It seems to me that she just can't put a foot wrong in the style stakes. Whether she's dressing down and keeping it casual, or stepping out onto the red carpet, she always gets it so right. She's got a fabulous figure for her age, so this is probably one of the many reasons why everything suits her down to the ground. Even though she hasn't even got many acccessories on, this outfit just transforms and comes completely to life. Me? Jealous? Never! So, here's how to dress like Jen, without breaking the bank...

Gizzi Erskine: I'm kind of assuming that not everyone will know who Gizzi Erskine is, so I'll tell you. She's a celebrity chef/food writer/tv presenter, and she's a bit of a legend when it comes to fashion sense. She's described her style as "60s meets punk", and I couldn't describe it better myself. Her make up and hairstyle is something straight out of Breakfast at Tiffany's, and her outfits are always so cute. Whether it's a tartan dress like the one in this picture, or high waisted trousers and shirts, she's always got her finger on the fashion button. Gizzi is incredibly fashionable, and she's one to look out for, so that's why I've mentioned her. Here are a few bits of clothing that'll make you look just like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment