Thursday 2 September 2010

New clothes (ooops..)

I told myself that I would no longer be buying new clothes for a while, mainly because I'm an incredibly poor student. However, that all went out the window when I last went to my local shopping centre. You'll probably agree, but it has to be said that H&M have loads of super cute clothes, shoes & accessories in at the moment. When I last went in, I was very good and only purchased one thing (gasp!!), which was this beautiful top.

I'll put my hands up now, it's not the most fantastic picture, but it does show most of what I'm trying to show you. It only cost me £14.99, which I thought was a total bargain, and it's simple, yet so cute. It's perfect for wearing on a night out with the girls, teamed with a pair of black leggings, and either high heels or some simple flats.


This is the back of the top, and how delicate and gorgeous is it? There is lace all down the sides of both arms, and halfway down the back as well. It completely transforms what would normally be quite a boring style, and it totally jazzes it up. When worn, it just looks so good, that I couldn't resist it. Hey, £15 is hardly going to break the back, right?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment