Thursday 2 September 2010

Mememe...

I saw this on someone else's blog, and thought it'd be a great way for all you lovely bloggers to get to know me a little better :-)

1) What is your favourite fashion magazine?


I couldn't possibly choose between Company, Cosmopolitan and Glamour. I've grown up with Glamour Magazine, and I adore it, but the other two are just as good. All three will always be my favourites.


2) Who is your favourite singer/band?

My favourite singers have to be Rihanna and Lady Gaga. Both are extremely talented, totally unique and their songs are always one of a kind. I don't particularly have a favourite band, I prefer solo singers.


3) Who is your favourite YouTube guru?

I never use YouTube, so I couldn't possibly say. To be honest, I have no idea who uses YouTube, so this is a pretty pointless question for me- sorry!


4) What is your favourite make-up product?





I literally cannot live without mascara. The one pictured is what I have at the moment, and even though I wasn't 100% keen on it when I first purchased it, I know love it. It's thick, without being too clumpy, and makes my lashes look amazing. I would definitely recommend it, and I didn't mind spending £10.99 on it!



5) Where would you like to live?



New York is the most beautiful city in the world, and it's somewhere I've always imagined myself living. It's where all dreams can come true, and once I've graduated from University, this is where I'm heading.

6) What is your favourite film?



The most beautiful film I've ever seen in my whole life. Beautiful storyline, beautiful characters, beautiful scenery. I absolutely adore Kate Winslet, and I honestly think this was her best film. I've seen too many times to remember, and it never fails to make me cry like a little baby.

7) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many. I have boots, flats, heels, gladiator sandals... to be honest, I have pretty much everything. I love shoes, but hey, what girl doesn't love shoes?

8) What is your favourite colour?
I love purple. Oh, and I also love dark blue, for clothes anyway. Black is cute when it's used for clothing/shoes, but anything else, then it's just a big no no!

No comments:

Post a Comment