Monday 6 September 2010

My new Fashion Bible


I have totally fallen in love with High Street Edit; no word of a lie. Filled to the brim with copious amounts of gorgeous clothes, accessories, handbags and more, it's something every girl should always have. It's lovely to see a magazine feature clothes that everyone can afford, instead of just focusing mostly on the high priced designer clothes. There is a huge variety throughout this magazine, and that's what I simply adore about it. As well as the essentials, there's also some super cute nail art and information about the history of fashion and perfume bottles. It honestly doesn't surprise me that Company Magazine have come up trumps once again, and I will definitely be purchasing High Street Edit again. It's a huge thumbs up from me, and I'm pretty sure many others will agree.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to get this I think I love magazines that feature more street style :)
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete