Friday 17 September 2010

Clothes time!

I haven't blogged in a couple of days, mainly because I actually haven't been doing all that much! Apart from travelling back and forth to Southampton, sorting out my stuff to take back to the flat, and not a lot else, I wasn't going to bore you all! Anyway, I've been shopping again today (naughty naughty!!), and I came home with only one item, which is so good for me, and my bank balance!
It's not the best picture in the world, but it'll have to do for now I'm afraid. I got this little beauty from H&M, and although some may think it's a little pricey for what it is, I didn't think £24.99 was TOO dreadful. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it almost straight away. It's so delicate and adorable, and perfect for wearing with leggings and flats for a cute and casual day to day look, and then teamed with black high heels for a cheeky night out! Perfect, right?!

This is just a zoomed in view of the design on the front of the top. It's so beautiful isn't it? It totally sets off the shirt as a whole, and I just feel it makes an otherwise boring top come completely alive. You can't see the back of the top, but it has a little hole right at the top, with a tiny little button. It's attention to details like these that capture my eye, and has me zooming straight to the check out!



After my next blog post, I probably won't be blogging for a few days. I'm going back to University this Sunday, and then it'll be Freshers Week, so I'm going to be manic busy. I promise that I won't be neglecting it for long, but just until I'm all properly settled into my flat, and then it'll be business as usual- pinky promise :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment