Sunday 31 October 2010

too many nice things.

This is what boredom does to me. I have a mountain of work to be doing, but for some reason, I just cannot function in the evenings (excuses, excuses!), so I'm occupying my mind by looking at pretty new clothes. I discovered polyvore through a friend, and it's so good, I love it. Most of the stuff on there is pretty damn expensive, which in a way is pretty sensible, as it means I won't spend any money. However, on another note, it means I want to go shopping and buy cheaper and similar alternatives. I love every single thing on this collage, especially the brogues, satchel top & aviator jacket. They are definitely going on my Christmas list! :)

so, what is everyone putting on their Christmas list? anything nice and super cute?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment