Sunday 31 October 2010

Things I simply adore.

Having the opportunity to go home so regularly and see my family/friends.

♥The thought that New York is only a month away.


My flat, and knowing there's still so much more we need to do to make it all homely and cosy.


Going to London this month coming, and interviewing someone from Cosmopolitan. Nervous!!



♥Finally getting some Work Experience on a magazine, after like a billion emails being sent out.


All the lovely winter clothes out at the moment, although it's not so good for my poor bank balance!

Twitter. I have a real addiction to it at the moment, and there are SO many cool people on there.

My new hair colour. My mum dyed it purple for me, and it looks lovely. I won't lie!

My friends. To be honest, their the best bunch of friends a girl could possibly ask for.


Gizzi Erskine. I'm super excited for her new show next year, it's going to be fabulous!


Christmas! This cold icy weather is really making me feel all christmassy. I love it too much.

The Editor Style Spy on Company Website. I check it out every day, & I love all of her outfits. Great inspiration for when I want to go out and spend some pennies on some lovely clothes!


What things are you loving at the moment? Anything in particular caught your eye?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment