Friday 1 October 2010

It's Friday!

Firstly, a HUGE apology to everyone for not posting for a couple of days. It's been my first proper week back at University, and it's been so hectic it's unreal. Manically long days, and stupidly intense lectures, I just haven't had the time (or the energy) to post anything worth reading. But, I'm now back home for the weekend so I'm going to try and make up for my absense!
Secondly, I'm nearly at 40 followers, and this makes me incredibly happy! I just love that all of you are interested to see what I blog about, and it always encourages me to keep it going, even when I don't really feel like posting anything! So once again, thank you thank you thank you!

Anyway, back to my original post. It's finally Friday, which means it's the weekend! Uni is over, and I'm back home for the weekend. I love going home and catching up with everyone, and even though I have to work tomorrow and Sunday (hey, it's good money!!), it's something I just get on with now. All that lovely dollar goes towards rent, bills, oh, and lovely new clothes ;)

Speaking of new clothes, I've been naughty and bought a couple of things this past week. Seeing as my student loan went in on Monday, I thought it'd be rude not too spend some of it! So off to Primark I went, and came away with the most adorable grey wooly dress (£11!), and a super cute cream cardigan for only £7!! I was extremely happy with this one, because there was one exactly the same in Topshop for £48! I was definitely the cat that got the cream that day!

I seriously have a true shopping addiction, and it doesn't help living so close to a huge shopping centre! It's great though where I live, because it's so close to University. So excited to start my second year though, it's going to be fabulous!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend? Bought any new clothes? :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment