Life is a very precious thing, so every so often I'm going to compile a list of all the things I love, and remind myself to try and not take anything for granted anymore. Here goes...
1) Lovely lunches with my best friends, and putting the world to right.
2) Spending the day inside, watching Friends re runs, and being all cosy, while it's pouring with rain outside.
3) Waking up to copious amounts of text messages.
4) Compliments. Ones that you don't expect, and that make you smile for the rest of the day.
5) Feeling proud because you've achieved something, and you've done something well.
6) The thought of Christmas.
7) Doing a good deed for someone else. It's good karma, right?
8) Wearing slouchy clothes, and eating too much chocolate for your own good. Everyone needs an off day.
9) Going home to see my family every two weeks, it's such a nice break from the norm of University.
10) Dancing to the loudest music possible, and not particularly caring who can see you.
What do YOU love? Any little pleasures that you have?