Wednesday 27 October 2010

Work Experience

After about 100000 emails, and no replys whatsoever, I've finally bagged myself some on Zoo Magazine. Now, I know that many will be like "what? Zoo?", but hey, it's something different and any experience is good experience in my books. I'm just pretty chuffed that I've actually managed to get something after all this time, and I'm excited already. It's on the 28th March, and it's definitely going to be here before I know it. It'll be so cool though, actually being in a real magazine office. Whether or not I actually get to write anything, who knows, all I do know is that it's going to be one of the greatest experiences ever. Fingers crossed that I can now bag myself some more on other magazines :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well done :) I think any experience is better than no experience, and who knows, you might have fun and meet some useful people.
    I'm just about to start contacting magazines and newspapers for the same thing now, somewhat dreading it though, good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely :) yeah that's exactly what I think, who knows what contacts you'll gain! Good luck, it's a horrible thing to do, but a lot of persistence and you'll get something :) x

    ReplyDelete