Sunday 3 October 2010

My new website find

I go through stages of coming across different websites that are right gems, and Through the Cottage Door is no different. I have a real love for all things vintage and shabby chic, and when I first clicked onto their website, I instantly fell in love with everything they had to offer. Ranging from union jack printed cushions, huge vintage styled clocks, to super cute and adorable mirrors, there really is the most amazing stuff. It's also nice to see that it isn't majorly over expensive either, which is an added bonus for a poor student! Seeing as I'm still trying to find cosy and homely stuff for my bedroom, it seems that I couldn't have found this at a better time really. I definitely think everyone should go and take a browse through their beautifully designed website, as I'm 100% sure that you will love it as much as I do already. Or, follow them on Twitter (thecottagedoor) where you can keep up to date with everything they are doing, and whether there may be any new changes/new stock to the website!

here are a few of the most beautiful items i really want to purchase; pennies permitting!!














































(aren't they just so gorgeous?!)

so, what are you waiting for? go visit
www.throughthecottagedoor.co.uk now! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment