Friday 22 October 2010

i want.

i am incredibly bored at the moment, so what better thing to do to pass the time then a bit of online shopping browsing? topshop has so many pretty things on there at the moment, so here are a few of the things i am loving :)

It's not something I normally go for, but this is just so beautiful. Teamed with black tights and either black heels or flats, you've got yourself a gorgeous outfit!


I'm in desperate need of a winter coat, as at the moment all I have is a Mac, and they are not warm whatsoever! This is super cute, and looks so cosy and warm. LOVE the pom poms!!
I've a thing for Brogues, and they look good with any outfit. Although these are £50, and there's no way I'll ever be able to justify paying that, they are beautiful, beautiful shoes.

Loving leopard print at the moment, and this would be perfect for a night out. Only £30, so maybe I can justify paying that? ;)


What I wouldn't do to be a millionaire, and be able to afford EVERYTHING!! Anyone else seen anything lovely that's caught their eye? :)

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I bought that dress and those shoes on Wednesday! Great minds :p

    Katie xo

    ReplyDelete