Monday 1 March 2010

Stripped, back to basics, all out in the open.

Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm a total drama queen. I make mountains out of mole hills, exaggerate on pretty much everything, can never make a decision straight away, and I never know when to stop talking. I have an addiction, or shall I say obsession, with Michael Buble, my Blackberry, shopping, nice food and alcohol. My passion lies in writing features, columns, articles, anything that involves writing, I'll do it, and I'll love doing it. When I'm interested in something, you'll know about it. Five words to describe me would be; loud, funny, sarcastic, caring and weird. I love to make people laugh, and I also love to take photographs, especially now I have my beautiful new camera. I have ambitions, dreams, desires. I'm just like any other nineteen year old girl, and I know where I'm heading in life. I had an amazing childhood, and I couldn't ask for better parents. My friends have my back, and I have theirs. My life is all I've ever wanted it to be, and I pride myself on my sense of humour, my laid back attitude, my gift of being able to write, and having the gift of the gab. To be honest, I'm a pretty unique person, and that's just the way I like it. Can you say the same about yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment