Monday 1 March 2010

I get annoyed over the littlest things

I am dreadful sometimes, I really am. I over dramatise things way to much, and I act like the world is about to end. To be honest, everything I moan about isn't actually that much of a big deal either, which makes it quite funny, I guess. However, it really does irritate me when people do not email me back. Seriously, how hard is it to reply? Even I can do it, and that's saying something! Yes, I understand people have busy schedules, but is your life that wall to wall jam packed that you can't answer one measly email? No, I didn't think so.

Another thing that irritates the hell out of me is when people say they are going to do something, and then just don't. Either that be they're going to ring/text you, or come round at a certain time. I'm not being funny, but if you're not going to do it, then don't say you are in the first place. I can't be bothered with people like that, honestly does my head in to be honest!

Riiight, rant over! I think I needed to say all that to be honest! Paris on Thursday morning, and to say I'm excited is a total understatement! Got assigned our rooms today, and it's made it that little bit more real! Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment