Monday 8 March 2010

I'm back

from Paris and I had an amazing time, I really did. Even though we were practically left to do our own thing all the time, and there was hardly anything planned, it was a brilliant trip. Me, Hayley and Nicole planned everything, and we did all of it off our own backs. We went right to the top of the Eiffel Tower, went shopping, looked round museums, had dinner, got tipsy and took a heck of a load of photographs. The weather was beautiful most of the time, even if it was quite cold and windy. Trying to figure out how to use the Metro and where we had to get on and off all the time was pretty confusing at first, but we worked it out in the end. However, we didn't really feel safe using it at like midnight, thanks lecturers!! If I'm honest, I could of arranged that trip better than them, personally :)

Anyway, I bought a lush I love Paris hoodie and it's so cosy and warm, I love it! & I also bought a French Vogue from June 1990, which is such a lovely soveniour, I just had to get it. Not going into Uni today, I'm absolutely cream crackered, so I'm spending my day seeing Charlie and then maybe popping into town :)

ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment