Friday 24 December 2010

some of my new loves.


I bought this (obviously) when I was in New York, from Victoria Secret, and it smells so beautiful. It was like $22 for two bottles, and it's just gorgeous. I wish more than anything we had that store in England, it's my new favourite.
I've never used MAC make up before, but after seeing how good it was when my friend used it, I snapped some up in New York. Expensive, but oh so worth it. This powder gives me a flawless look, and gives me a great colour as well, it's fantastic.



This foundation is perfect. Believe me when I say, I've tried endless brands of foundations in the past, and I've never found my 'perfect' one. This one, however, is just what I've been looking for. It applies really well, and makes my skin look really good. It's pretty pricey, but it's quite a big size so I'm assuming it will last me a long time. Money well spent I think!



Does anyone else use MAC make up? Love it as much as I do? (:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment