Thursday 23 December 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Merry Christmas to all my beautiful followers. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a truly fantastic New Year! Here's to 2011 hopefully being tons better than 2010 ever was.

I'm so excited to open presents, and I still have a stocking at the end of my bed. That's one tradition that will NEVER get old for me. Does anyone else still have one, or is it just me? :)

I kinda know what I'm getting for Christmas, and because I
got like £200 off my parents for New York, I'm not getting that much, but it's cool. I know I've got Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, which I've wanted for AGES! Such a beautiful perfume.



I cannot believe I go back to University in less than two weeks already, seriously where has the time gone? I'm totally not looking forward to tutorials and getting my grades back. If I don't do well in these assignments, I think I might cry; no joke.

Anyway, hope everyone gets what they wished for on Christmas Day :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment