Friday 17 December 2010

my favourites

To pass the boredom that is currently overwhelming me, I thought I would sit and compile a list of all my favourite things that I have loved this year. Whether it be websites, pictures, people, clothes, etc, I'm just going to show everyone all the things I like :) Hope everyone is getting excited about Christmas, and isn't slowly freezing to death in this weather! xoxo

My favourite websites:
www.throughthecottagedoor.co.uk- I came across this super cute website a few months ago, and instantly fell in l
ove with it. Filled to the brim with the most adorable things for your home, you really are spoilt for choice. And with prices that everyone can afford, you're bound to find something you love.
www.gizzierskine.com- As many people will know, I have huge admiration for Gizzi Erskine. I got her cookery book for my birthday this year, and it's simply brilliant. She's a culinary legend, and I love her TV shows. Her website is filled with recipes, blog posts, pictures, and so much more.

www.shop.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk- Perfect website for the cutest jewellery around. Reasonably priced, and super adorable, I kinda fell in love with it when I first found it. Brilliant if you're stuck on what to get someone for Xmas!
www.weheartit.com- This website has free photographs that anyone can use for whatever they want. Some of the cutest pictures on there, and it's just so adorable. Love it.


My favourite pictures:


Well, who doesn't love cupcakes?















ADORE everything to do with Paris; beautiful city.













My new favourite city ever. Too much love for New York.















Hot chocolate and gingerbread men; perfect combination for a cold Christmas.











My favourite icons:

Kate Winslet- I've loved Kate Winslet since I first watched Titanic, and probably always will. I've seen pretty much all of her films, and she's a brilliant role model for showing you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful and successful. I just think she's totally fabulous.
Gizzi Erskine- Like I said in my last post about her, Gizzi is probably one of my biggest icons. She's down to earth, talented and super lovely. I love her fashion sense, as it's quirky and different, yet still manages to look super fashionable. She writes for many different publications, and it seems there is no end to her talent.
Jo Elvin- Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Glamour Magazine anymore, Jo Elvin is a huge inspiration. She dropped out of University, and has worked her way up to where she is today. She's proof that you can make it, and if you work hard, and you're passionate about what you are doing, then you'll get to where you want to be in life.
My Mum- 2010 hasn't been the best year, for various reasons, but she's a true hero to me. Strong willed and hard working, she's everything I want to be when I'm a mum. I can talk to her about everything, and I know she will always be there for me. She gives the best advice, and we always have the best laughs, love her.

My favourite quotes:

"Find a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life."
"Things change, friends leave, and life doesn't stop for anybody."
"
The hardest thing to do is leave your comfort zone. But you have to let go of the life you’re familiar with, and take the risk to live the life you dream about."
"One life, love it."


What are your favourite things? Compare, let me know :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment