Wednesday 15 December 2010

I'm NOT sorry

I'm sorry that I may not be perfect. I'm sorry that I can be bitchy. I'm sorry I'm not super beautiful. I'm sorry I don't have perfect skin. I'm sorry I don't know everything about fashion. I'm sorry I speak my mind. I'm sorry I laugh too loud. I'm sorry I can talk for hours on end. I'm sorry I can be immature. I'm sorry that I gossip. I'm sorry I don't follow the norm sometimes. I'm sorry I'm not a size zero. I'm sorry I like to do my own thing. I'm sorry I like to be individual. I'm sorry I like originality. I'm sorry I'm not the equivalent to Barbie.

DON'T BE SORRY FOR WHO YOU ARE. EVERYONE IS FABULOUS :)

I like who I am, and I like what I've become. I'm confident, I'm opinionated and yes, I speak my mind. I believe that everyone should have the right to say what's on their mind, and who cares if people don't like it? Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's a free Country, and we aren't living in a world that means we get arrested if we say something someone doesn't like the sound of. I also believe that we should be prai
sed for having a bit of individuality, instead of being like everyone else. What's fun about being clones? I want us to celebrate being different, and that everyone is beautiful inside and out. If someone doesn't like the way you dress, or the way you've styled your hair, just tell them to fuck off. Sometimes, swearing can be good. I like being sure of myself, and I like the direction my life is heading. I may not be perfect, but maybe I don't want to be? I like that my friends think I'm funny, and you know that saying; I'd rather be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Throw your hands in the air, and just celebrate being alive.


That's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment