Wednesday 29 December 2010

reflect and manifest: 2

December 22 – Travel - How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

I travelled to Greece in June with my mom, which was amazing and so beautifully hot, and then I travelled to New York at the beginning of this month which was the best three days of my life. It's the most beautiful city, and I literally felt myself being swept into their way of life; it's totally something I can imagine myself doing in a few years time. Next year, I would love to travel to Los Angeles. This is another place I've wanted to go to for ages, but it's just the money situation I guess. We may be going to Tokyo with our Uni course, so that could be fun, we'll see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment