1. What is your dream job?
My dream job changes every second of every day. One minute I want to be a feature columnist, then I want to be an art director, and at the moment I want to be a magazine editor. So, who knows?
2. What is your favourite fragrance for winter?
To be honest, I wear fragrance no matter what the season is. I love anything that is fruity and girly, ranging from Sarah Jessica Parker's latest one, to Marc Jacobs Daisy.
3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I don't drink either, cannot stand the taste of them.
4. What is your most important beauty secret?
I don't really have one to be honest. My skin isn't perfect, but I guess the most vital ones I do is make sure I always take my make up off before I go to bed, and I always try and remember to cleanse, tone and moisturise. It really makes a difference to my complexion.
5. If you had an all expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Where wouldn't I go? If I had to choose just one place, then I would go to New York. I went there at the beginning of this month, and completely fell in love with it. It's the most beautiful city I've ever been too, and I would jump at the chance of spending weeks there, spending far too much money, drinking far too much Starbucks, and just having the best time. Bliss!
6. If a genie popped in your lap right now and offered you three wishes what would they be?
My first wish would be that 2011 will be a much happier and less stressful year than 2010.
Second wish would be that I get excellent grades at University, and land my dream job at Company Magazine.
Third would be that I could win the lottery, get loads of money and never have to worry again.
7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Lunch, definitely. I hardly ever eat breakfast, and I'm not really a dessert person. Can't live without lunch.
8. If you had the chance to pick a famous person for your other half to meet, who would you choose for them?
Seeing as I don't have an other half, I'm thinking that will be pretty tricky to do.
9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
Far too much fake tan, stupidly long fake eyelashes, bright bleached blonde/black hair, and stupid amounts of lipgloss, foundation, mascara and other make up these girls wear. It just looks completely horrific.
10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life what would it be?
Either a big ring, some cute earrings or a nice necklace.
11. What one talent do you wish you had?
That I could be artistic. I'm extremely jealous of anyone that can draw.
12. The product you will continue to purchase?
I've recently gone over to the MAC make up, and I will NEVER go back. It's amazing.
13. If you could look in to the future would you? What would you want to know?
No way. It's pretty scary to think about the future anyway, so there is no way I would want to live my life, knowing what's going to happen, step by step.
14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Michael Buble is beautiful. Oh, and Josh Duhamel and Ryan Reynolds.
15. What made you start a blog?
I wanted to write about things that interested me, and I wanted somewhere that I could showcase my writing skills. It's definitely the best decision I ever made, I love blogging.