Sunday 15 May 2011

Stars who inspire me

I saw this post over on cowbiscuits blog and thought it was a great idea to show everyone who inspires me, not just in the fashion stakes, but just in general as well. Enjoy!

Kate Winslet: I’ve been a HUGE fan of Kate Winslet ever since I can remember! She’s not someone that’s a massive fashion icon, but there IS something about the way she dresses that I simply adore. Whether she’s wearing floor length dresses or casual clothes that she wears day to day, Kate Winslet just has something about her. Totes love her!

Gizzi Erskine: Everyone knows how much I adore Gizzi Erskine and her quirky 60's inspired fashion. She has the edge over anyone else I know about, and her beehive and dramatic make up is just an added bonus to her overall gorgeous exterior. Her vintage style dresses and shoes are enough to make any girl green with envy, and I'm certainly no exception.

Jennifer Aniston: She's in her forties, and she looks this amazing? Seriously, she's so gorgeous and her outfits always look super cute. She knows how to dress for her body shape, and to be honest I'm pretty much in awe of her. Don't even get me started on her amazing hair, she's never had a bad hair day. Pretty.much.jel.

Alexa Chung: Super beautiful, with a gorgeous wardrobe to match. She never puts a foot wrong, and just about anything seems to suit her down to the ground. Styles that wouldn't normally suit someone else, looks absolutely amazing on her. Kinda not fair.


So there you have it! Famous women who inspire me, who are your favourites?
X

2 comments: