Tuesday 17 May 2011

I'm not sorry


People have the ability to make you feel so significantly small, sometimes without even realizing what they are doing. People that you thought cared about you, jump to conclusions and accuse you of things you would never even consider doing in a million years. All I feel like I'm doing at the moment is apologizing; apologizing for things that I've said, to people who don't even appreciate it. I then go over what I've just done, and realize that I'm turning into someone that I've never wanted to be. Why should I be made to feel like I'm not good enough? Just because I'm not rich, and I don't own designer clothes, and I can't afford expensive things, doesn't mean I'm not a good person.

I'm sorry I'M NOT FUCKING SORRY ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment