Saturday 7 May 2011

Hello life.

Life is a funny old thing, and it can run up and bite you on the arse when you least expect it. I've had my fair share of bad news, unexpected moments and life shattering changes, but that's part and parcel of living in this world. There have been times when it's completely thrown me, and I haven't known where to turn, what to do, and where to go from that particular moment, but these are what makes us stronger people, what spurs us on to make something good out of our lives, and what keeps that fire burning in our bellies. I truly believe that you've quite simply, got to take the negatives with the positives, because bad days and people that knock you down are what should keep you fighting for what you believe in. I don't know of anyone that's led a completely sheltered life, and to be honest, even if they have, I wouldn't want to be that person. My life has been pretty special, and I've got some amazing memories that I'll keep for the rest of my life, but I've had to take the good with the bad. I've had moments that have made me cry my eyes out, days where I haven't wanted to see anyone, and been given news that has turned my world upside down, and inside out. However, it's made me a stronger person. It's geared me up for whatever may be around the corner, for what life will throw at me as I grow older.

I'm not stupid, because I know that life will never be perfect, and it will never run smoothly. At the moment though, it's going pretty well, but I'm not going to jinx it. I'm not going to run around and tell everyone I pass how amazing my life is, and how lucky I am, because I'm not big headed, and I don't believe in rubbing things in people's faces, because there are others who aren't as fortunate as me, and I'm fully aware of that. So I'm just going to be thankful for what I've got, for the people that I've got to share it with, and for the things I'm currently taking part in. Like I said before, life is a funny old thing, but it's also an amazing thing. Treat it as if it's the most precious thing you have, because who knows what will happen tomorrow? Believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, and just have fun. That's what we're here for, so make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment