Thursday 26 May 2011

Life is falling into place.


Today has been a good day. Today is the day that I got offered a four week internship at one of the greatest woman's glossies around; InStyle. Anyone that knows me will know that I've been applying for InStyle for as long as I can remember, sending out copious amounts of emails that never got a reply. Checking your emails and seeing an empty inbox is quite a depressing feeling, I'm not going to lie. But, my perseverance finally paid off and chief sub-editor of InStyle emailed me last night, and rang me this morning, and I start there on 1st August for four weeks!
To be offered an internship on such a great magazine is such an amazing thing for me. I finally feel like I'm getting out there and making contacts, like I'm finally showing what I can do, and it's such an amazing feeling. I've already done work experience at Zoo Magazine in March, I have InStyle, and I also have You Magazine (newspaper supplement) at the end of September. I am one happy girl at the moment, words cannot describe.

<3 <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment