Friday 12 August 2011

Real Housewives of Orange County


The Real Housewives of Orange County is my new favorite programme. It's based around five super rich women living in California, who love to spend money, go shopping, create drama & have bitch fights. There is never a dull moment, and there are always arguments over the funniest things. However, their lifestyles are enough to make literally anyone green with envy. Dripping in diamonds, wearing the latest designer clothes, and swanning off to 5* hotels, who wouldn't be jealous? I'm not normally a fan of TV shows like this, but it's completely addictive. Tamra (far right) and Vicki (purple dress) are my favorites, because they are outspoken, honest, hilariously funny & don't give a crap what people think about them. They always seem to be involved in some sort of argument, and that's what makes it such excellent TV. Give me 10 years, and I'll be jetting off to Orange County to live the exact same lifestyle as them. (I wish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment