Wednesday 24 August 2011

winter fashion wants

let's face it, summer hasn't been kind to us, and it's felt more like January instead of July/August. so, to cheer myself up, I've scrawled through all of my favorite fashion websites, & found myself physically lusting after some beaut clothes for the winter months. now I know why I'm always so depressingly poor...
Knitted Mohair Boyfriend Cardi, £42.00
Topshop

Knitted Guernsey Block Jumper, £40.00
Topshop

Cream spot shirt dress, £30.00
Topshop (I know it's not winter style, but it's SO cute)

Boxy Knitted Jumper, £24.99
New Look
KLASS Black Suede Tassel Slipper shoes, £50.00
Topshop


Black over-sized padlock handbag, £50.00
River Island (I need this bag in my life)


I could be here all night listing all the things I want, but I won't bore you.
What's caught your eye recently?x

No comments:

Post a Comment