Sunday 11 April 2010

Ins&Outs

INS:

This beautiful summery weather. It's been a long time coming, and although it's suppose to be rubbish this week, it's been absolutely lovely. I just hope we get a scorcher of a summer! Pretty please?!


Seeing The Blind Side last week with Amanda. It was one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen, and although I didn't have a clue what to expect, I'm so bloody glad I saw it. Definitely purchasing it on DVD.

The summer trends coming out! Walking round the shops and seeing super cute skirts, summer dresses, gladiator sandals and lush blazers, makes me physically yearn for the gorgeous weather!


Checking my bank account online and seeing my student loan sitting there prettily, until it comes through properly tomorrow. Words cannot explain how excited I am to go shopping! :)

OUTS:

Having to work this weekend, yes, the weekend with gorgeous weather. How does that work out? & typically, now that I've finished work for four weeks, the weather turns back to being rubbish!

This horrible, horrible culture essay I have to write. 2,000 words on the representations of males and females, and 431 words later, I'm starting to lack motivation.

Fake tan. I love being tanned, but I seriously cannot use it properly! At the moment, I'm walking round with a patch of dark tan on my left arm. I look like I have a skin condition...

No comments:

Post a Comment