Sunday 15 April 2012

I want...

I want to graduate from University with a really great grade. I want to make sure my parents are forever happy & healthy. I want to move to New York. I want to snag my dream job. I want to go travelling. I want an internship at American Glamour. I want to meet Kate Winslet and Jennifer Aniston. I want a Fiat 500. I want to win the lottery. I want to break free. I want to be able to sing. I want to visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I want to do something completely out of the ordinary. I want to go on a road trip. I want to meet a really great guy. I want to stop worrying about every little thing. I want to be a size 10. I want to visit the Maldives. I want to go swimming with dolphins. I want to go on the Ellen show. I want to be able to walk in heels. I want to have no regrets, no what ifs & no should haves and could haves. I want to make an impact. I want to be remembered for every little thing I do throughout my life. I want to be remembered for just being me.

What do you want out of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment