Tuesday 2 February 2010

Summer

Looking out my window, all I can see is grey skies, grey clouds and dreary rain. If this weather isn't enough to depress anyone, I honestly don't know what is. What I wouldn't do for a nice hot holiday right about now, blue skies, white sands, and sun as hot as you can get. Heaven.

Don't get me wrong, we're in England, what do I expect? But come on, this horrible weather has gone on long enough now, and I'm sick to the back teeth of it all. Having to wrap up in thick coats, gloves and scarves, having to put the heating on full blast, walking like a toddler when there's ice all over the pavements, lips being chapped, skin becoming dry, where's the fun in all of that?

Summer is my all time favourite season, I love absolutely everything about it. From the scorching hot sun, to being able to crack open the big sunglasses, summer dresses, sun cream, and go swimming in the sea. Summer is just perfect, what can anyone hate about it?

However, the way our past summers have been going, I'm very doubtful that we'll get a nice one this year! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment