Wednesday 27 July 2011

Horrible Bosses

So last night, I finally went to the cinema and watched Horrible Bosses! After reading copious amounts of fantastic reviews about the film, I knew I was going to love it, and I was right. The storyline was so perfect, all the characters really gelled together, and it was just so god damn hilarious. The one liners and quotes were side splitting, and at one point, I was actually crying with laughter, and not many films do that to me. For me, Charlie Day, Jennifer Aniston & Jason Sudeikis shone throughout the whole of the film. Dale (Charlie Day) was just classic, and made me laugh constantly. From accidentally getting high on cocaine, being locked out of the car, singing and dancing along to The Ting Tings, and many more, he just excelled himself. Julia (Jennifer Aniston) was brilliant, the perfect character, and what made her so funny was that she just had no shame. Licking Dale's ear, wanting to have sex on top of his fiancee, taking sexual pictures of them together while he's sedated, there was nothing she wouldn't do. Jennifer Aniston was just amazing, and looked extremely beautiful with brown hair, and my girl crush on her grew even more! Kurt (Jason Sudeikis) was HILARIOUS! The use for capital letters was needed, as the one liners just continuously rolled off his tongue. Classic act.
Horrible Bosses is a must see film, for all the right reasons. It'll make you laugh super hard, which is always a good thing. Go, go, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment