Sunday 2 January 2011

here's to a good year!


I've never been one for making resolutions once the new year comes around, as it's something I've never really believed in. So, this year I've made a list of the goals that I want to achieve, and things I want to do to make 2011 a really fantastic year for myself.


1) Lose weight. I know everyone says it, but I've already lost quite a bit, and now that Christmas is over, I want to get back to being healthy and lose the rest of it.

2) Get fit. Go swimming regularly, as it's my favourite sport. I also want to carry on walking everywhere, as when I'm at University, I don't walk as much as I do when I'm back home.

3) Work my arse off at Uni, and get grades that I can be proud of. Now I'm in second year, it's so much more important than it was in first year. Scary, but I'm determined to do good.

4) Concentrate more on my blogging and gain more followers. I love my blog, and I love writing about everything that happens in my life, and things I witness, etc etc. I just need to take a bit more time out to spend more time on it.

5) Get myself some more Work Experience. I've sent out copious amounts of emails begging to be given some, but no luck. This year, I HAVE to get loads.

6) Don't be afraid to try new things, and feel the fear and do it anyway. In the past I've not done things because I've been scared of the outcome, but 2011 is the year to just go for it.

7) Be experimental with my style. Don't be afraid to wear something a bit different, and to step outside of my comfort zone. I need to look for things I wouldn't normally wear.



Has anyone else got any goals for 2011? Determined to make it a good year?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment