Monday 30 January 2012

Facts #1


I have under four months until I finish University for good. I have made some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. There's nothing I love more than a proper good night out. Vodka is always a winner. I have a huge girl crush on Jennifer Aniston. I'm addicted to American magazines. New York is where I want to spend the rest of my life. I hate England. I love to write. Temple Run is my new favourite iPhone game. I'm too sarcastic for my own good. I can blag my way out of pretty much anything. My Marc Jacobs purse is the best thing I have ever purchased. I'm far too blunt. I have an addiction to orange lucozade. I can't stop listening to Beyonce's album. I'm not ashamed to admit that I kinda like Cher Lloyd's new song. My pet hate is when people continuously moan & do nothing to help themselves. I hate Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment