Thursday, 25 March 2010

Guilty Pleasures

After seeing this brilliant idea on someone else's blog, I decided to give it a shot as well, let you dwell in my life :) how do you plead?

♥ Crisps. They are my total weakness and downfall, and although I don't eat as much as I used too, I just can't get enough of them to be honest.

♥ Michael Buble. Do I need to say anymore?

♥ Getting overexcited about the little and simple things, and probably looking like a little kid!

♥ When I used to go on Facebook, I used to join all the groups that related to me. All the time.

♥ Reading everything that is related to Kate Winslet. Definitely my girl crush!

♥ Spending too much money in New Look. That shop has definitely improved.

♥ Moaning about every single thing in my life, it's just a habit I can't break. Everyone tells me to stop it, but then they always say they love me for it. That's just who I am!

♥ Crying at Titanic every single time I watch it. Not afraid to admit that! Oh, and I also cried like a baby when I watched Marley & Me! So so sad.

♥ Ordering the same thing everytime I get Chinese when I go home, definitely a guilty pleasure.

♥ Watching Come Dine with Me all the time. If I could watch it 24/7, I probably would.

♥ Overusing exclamation marks all the time, I can't seem to help it.

♥ That's me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment