Sunday, 31 October 2010

Things I simply adore.

♥Having the opportunity to go home so regularly and see my family/friends.

♥The thought that New York is only a month away.


♥
My flat, and knowing there's still so much more we need to do to make it all homely and cosy.


♥Going to London this month coming, and interviewing someone from Cosmopolitan. Nervous!!



♥Finally getting some Work Experience on a magazine, after like a billion emails being sent out.


♥
All the lovely winter clothes out at the moment, although it's not so good for my poor bank balance!

♥Twitter. I have a real addiction to it at the moment, and there are SO many cool people on there.

♥My new hair colour. My mum dyed it purple for me, and it looks lovely. I won't lie!

♥My friends. To be honest, their the best bunch of friends a girl could possibly ask for.


♥Gizzi Erskine. I'm super excited for her new show next year, it's going to be fabulous!


♥Christmas! This cold icy weather is really making me feel all christmassy. I love it too much.

♥The Editor Style Spy on Company Website. I check it out every day, & I love all of her outfits. Great inspiration for when I want to go out and spend some pennies on some lovely clothes!


What things are you loving at the moment? Anything in particular caught your eye?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment